27.9.06

"Nobody knows where they micht end up!"

Since it's my lunch hour and i don't have that much shit to do, here i am to do another one of my extremely anoying post.

Today i'm gonna talk about why the best time to leave work is 5:45 pm. Think, if you leave by 5 pm there'll be a lot of people joining your ass on the road, which makes your trip dangerous. If you leave by 6 pm, you'll meet w/ a lot of students that are going to school, and you know how this kids can be, right? Even more dangerous.

Don't have a lot to talk. I'm mostly doing shit, listening to music and chating with others on orkut. Seriously, sometimes i feel like i have the best job in the whole world. I have 3 errands to do due today. And the rest of my shit til' the end of the week. Can it be more piece of cake?

Have you guys seen the 1st and 2nd epis of Grey's Anatomy??? I know i talked about it last post, but they're sooooooooo good! Can't wait till friday for a brand new. Except - oh crap i just thought about this! - there won't be a brand new episode... only one I already seen!! Can the world be any crueler??

I was going to post some gossip... but i forgot i deleted all of my celeb pics from my pc. Sorry guys! :(

Nenhum comentário: